Cranberry juice has a long history of use to help support urinary tract health.† The exact mechanism is unknown, but some researchers believe that cranberry has the ability to lower the pH of the urine (making it more acidic), which may provide support to the lining of the urinary tract.† There is some active ingredient in cranberry that is responsible for this mechanism of action. The Cran-Max® brand of cranberry concentrate is manufactured through a proprietary process that intensifies the natural benefits of the whole cranberry, without the use of any solvents, preservatives, sugars, artificial colors, or flavors. The fact that the active ingredient responsible for its health-promoting properties has yet to be identified, using the whole cranberry with all of the natural bioactive compounds is essential.
- Contains 400mg of 100% cranberry fruit solids per capsule.
- One capsule is equal to about 8 oz of cranberry concentrate.
- Cran-Max® brand cranberry concentrate has been used in clinical studies.
- Made from the whole cranberry including pulp, fiber, seed, and skin.
- Cran-Max® Cranberry Supplement incorporates a patented Bio-Shield Technology that protects the cranberry from destruction by gastric acid, delivering the nutrients to the lower gastrointestinal tract where they can be absorbed through a time-released mechanism.
- Providing the whole cranberry ensures a full spectrum of phytonutrients and other bioactive compounds that provide specific health benefits.†
- Cran-Max® has been shown in studies to help support a normal, healthy urinary tract.†
†These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) capsule with eight (8) ounces of water three times daily, or as directed by a health care professional.
Store in a cool, dry and away from direct light. KEEP OUT OG REACH OF CHILDREN.