What is Vitamin B12?
Your body needs Vitamin B12 to metabolize protein from food into fuel. B12 is water soluble, which means it’s continually processed through the body rather than being stored. Vitamin B12 supplements are a reliable and easy way to replenish this vitamin each day. Since dietary Vitamin B12 (cobalamin) typically comes from animal products, supplementing can be key if you’re vegetarian or vegan.
What does Fermented Vitamin B12 do?
- Helps boost energy at the cellular level*
- Promotes normal formation of healthy red blood cells*
- Absorbs easily because it’s fermented and includes bioactive methylated B12
- Provides an excellent source of this key nutrient (over 41,000% DV)
- Includes blend of energy-supportive herbs with organic Maca root
Directions for Use
One tablet daily. Can be taken anytime, even on an empty stomach.